BVA – Returning to work with confidence and clarity
Tuesday 20th February 2018 – London
We are proud to announce we are sponsoring BVA’s CPD course ‘Returning to work with confidence and clarity’. We are looking forward to supporting vets and nurses get back in to work following some time off, for whatever reason.
The day will be packed full of useful information as well as some fantastic speakers including Carolyne Crowe BSc (Hons) BVetMed (Hons) MSc Dip Coaching Dip Wellbeing and Stress Management, Veterinary Surgeon and Performance Coach.
There will also be a few workshops on the day including ‘Ask the New Graduate’ and ‘Quiz the Boss’.
Recruit4vets will be around throughout the day to offer any help and support and answer any questions you may have. As the UK’s leading Veterinary Recruiter, we work with most of the practices in the UK and are up to date on teams, how practices run, salaries they would offer etc, so do speak to us on the day for more information about the practices in your area.
You can also take a look at our latest jobs and if you see any of interest, we would be more than happy to discuss them further on the day.
What will I learn?
The five key things delegates will learn from on this course are:
- To develop your confidence
- To create the time and space to assess your next career step and find the ‘working you'
- Effective time management so you can fit everything in and still have time for yourself
- How to prioritise, delegate and say no without feeling guilty
- How to cope with the day-to-day practicalities of returning to work
Interested in attending this course? Click here for full details and to register.