Anaesthesiology Specialist- Singapore
We are working on behalf of an independent specialist referral hospital based in Singapore. Our client already has a strong team of EBVS/ACVS specialists and is looking to expand the team and have an opening for an Anaesthesiology specialist ECVAA/ ACVAA, board eligible candidates are also welcome.
Type: Small Animal
Practice: This is Singapore's first Veterinary Referral Hospital and is a well-established specialty referral and emergency hospital. You will be working alongside disciplines involving surgery, neurology, internal medicine, diagnostic imaging, and ECC.
- This is a full-time permanent position working around 4-4.5 days per week,
- 4 days clinical work with a half-day to take care of write-ups and paperwork, etc.
- The hospital is open 24/7 and takes referrals up until around 7 pm and from this time onwards the hospital operates on an ECC and inpatient basis
- Weekends/Out of hours: Shared with the team
- Anaesthesiology Specialist - ECVAA/ ACVAA
- This truly is a great place to work, there is a fantastic ethos and atmosphere within the team and they are all looking forward to welcoming like-minded additional members to the team.
- You will be looking to make a minimum 2-year commitment and hungry for a bit of an adventure.
- Singapore is an unbelievable place to live and work and is the gateway to Southeast Asia.
- This would be an amazing opportunity to live and travel in one of the most beautiful and amazing parts of the world.
- There is a full relocation package available, negotiable allowance for children, school fees, health insurance and dependent on how your family is made up, accommodation allowance where appropriate.
- The practice will pay for the first 4 weeks of accommodation when you make the move to help get you on your feet.
- Salary will be a minimum of £100,000 p/a + all of the additional extras mentioned above.
- Singapore is not the cheapest place to live in the world, but as a quick example, London rental prices are 21% higher, consumer prices 15% higher and restaurant prices are 57% higher.
- There is also the benefit of a much more appealing 15% maximum tax, which makes a monumental difference when you are used to taxation on a ‘six-figure' salary.
Ref: JN -092018-6222
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more details
Call: 020 3941 0957