We are working with a low cost, high quality veterinary healthcare provider that is looking to recruit a full-time permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team in Nottingham. This position will include a well-structured rota, with a mixture of days and nights.
This practice is a low-cost, high quality veterinary healthcare provider, offering a full range of affordable small animal veterinary services to clients, operating a no appointment, walk-in clinic system. They offer a range of clinical services from preventative healthcare through to complex medical, surgical and orthopaedic procedures. They have superb, spacious, purpose-built surroundings with two operating theatres, six consulting rooms, digital x-ray and an up-to-date Idexx in-house laboratory.
You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as we are a young, growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities emerging.
With our clients great facilities and supportive team they will support you to be the best nurse you can be.
This is a permanent full-time role that has a well-structured rota. This will include both day and night hours.
The successful candidate will:
- An enthusiastic veterinary nurse who is passionate about the provision of high quality service to patients and clients.
- A key participant in the running of our clients' dynamic and forward thinking clinic, supporting the rest of the nursing team.
- Keen to continually improve your professional knowledge and experience
- An excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high quality treatment.
In return, our client is offering an excellent package that includes:
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution, cycle scheme & childcare vouchers
- RCVS registration fees
- CPD support up to £300 pa & up to 3 days training
- Further diplomas fully funded
- A well-structured rota, with a mixture of days and nights
- Free lunch on Friday
- Type: Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Hours: Full-time
- Weekend: On a rota basis
- Salary: Competitive
- Ref: JN -062018-3993
We are an equal opportunity agency and look forward to assisting you with your future career aspirations. We have an experienced team of consultants that are ready to give you support and advice on applying for veterinary opportunities.
To qualify for this position, you must be fully registered with the RCVS and eligible to work in the UK.
What happens next: Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch if you have been successful.
To discuss the role in more details:
Please call or email our team for specific details of this role such as practice details, exact location, salaries or any other queries you may have. Please also quote reference (above) when enquiring about this vacancy.
To have a no obligation confidential discussion or to enquire about other positions in this area please contact us today on 01423 701 321, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruit4vets are specialist recruiters for the veterinary industry and act as an employment agency for the supply of permanent staff and an employment business for the supply of locum staff.
You can also find us on Facebook or Linkedin