Our client is well-established small animal practice operating across North Leicestershire. Due to ongoing growth, they wish to add to the team by recruiting a full time, permanent Veterinary Surgeon. The practice is happy to consider applications from newly qualified graduates.
As an RCVS accredited practice, our client prides itself in maintaining the highest levels of clinical and ethical care. This busy practice blends the latest clinical techniques with round-the-clock care in a friendly environment. At present, the practice has a team of 20 which includes 6 vets and 9 nurses. Practice facilities include:
- Consulting rooms equipped with the latest technology
- Modern operating theatres with the latest anaesthetic circuits piped gases and high spec monitoring equipment
- Veterinary laparoscopy for ‘keyhole’ surgical procedures
- Veterinary endoscopy
- Ultrasound Suite
- Dental Suite with dental X-rays
- Digital X-ray facility
- In-house laboratory with facilities to analyse blood and urine
- Electrocardiography (ECG) and echocardiography for analysing your pet’s heart
- Comfortable recuperation areas for your pet with separate cat and dog wards
- Comfortable reception and waiting area with separate cat and dog waiting areas
- Convenient, ample car parking.
This is a full-time permanent position working Monday - Friday with shifts of 08.30 -18:30 and a weekend rota of 1 in 16 Saturdays 08.30 - 13.00.
In this role, you will be covering duties that include consults and surgery, and in return, our client is offering a generous salary and benefits package that includes a salary of circa £30,000 per annum (DOE), subject to experience. Salary is reviewed annually.
This practice is looking for a hardworking and focused small animal Veterinary Surgeon to join the team. You will be joining a busy, friendly team so they are looking for a good team player who will play their part.
Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Hours: Full time
Weekends: 1 in 16 Saturdays
Out of hours: None
Sole Charge: No - support is always available
Salary: Circa £30,000 p/a - subject to experience
Ref: JN -012019-8415
To qualify for this position, you must be fully registered with the RCVS and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more detail
Call: 01423 701 321
If this position is not for you but you know someone who might be suitable refer them to us and receive £250 if successful https://www.recruit4vets.co.uk/refer-a-friend
Recruit4vets are specialist recruiters for the veterinary industry and act as an employment agency for the supply of permanent staff and an employment business for the supply of locum staff.