We are working with an established veterinary group that is based across the UK that is looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them as their Compliance Support Coordinator. This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday across sites in London, Hertfordshire, and Cambridgeshire. So if you are an experienced RVN that is looking for a change in direction but still within the veterinary profession then this opportunity could be just the thing you are looking for.
Our client is a vibrant, forward thinking and highly respected veterinary practices across the UK, which comprises of some of the best clinicians in the profession. This part of the group is based across North London, Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire that offer full veterinary specialties in Soft Tissue Surgery, Dermatology and Emergency and critical care.
This is full-time permanent position working 42 hours per week Monday-Friday, with no weekends or out of hours.
Your responsibilities will include –
- Working with the Operations Director and the other Head of Support to deliver business priorities and embed company strategies
- Ensure all practices comply with regulations, Quality Standards, Health, and Safety by completing regular audits and reviews with the Compliance Manager. Also ensuring GDPR compliance monitoring through regular audits.
- Have clear and effective two-way relationships with your team and across the group practices. Thus ensuring the communication between the senior management team to colleagues is accurate and punctual. You will have effective management of direct reports by providing direction and development to ensure objectives are met.
- Ensure that the groups' core values are continually promoted so they become intrinsic within each practice, with the Practice Standards Scheme being continually met through regular auditing.
- Contribute to the development of a working environment the encourages change, growth, and trust within the company and partnerships to ensure that they are all working together as one team.
- Management of the Training and Development of trainee and apprentice nurses within the group. Conduct successful delivery of employee induction and conduct regular visits to the practices throughout the area to provide encouragement, support, and guidance whilst looking for and sharing best practice.
- Build and sustain a close working relationship with all clinical and administrative staff, and ensure that they have all the necessary tools available to enable them to be confident in their roles.
- Ensure Stock Management efficiencies and processes are actively maintained and that SOPs and Protocols are regularly reviewed and updated as necessary.
- Be committed to and always act in accordance with the Company protocol, policies, procedures, and legislation. Manage the collations and reporting of customer complaints.
Our client is looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse that has experience in delivering projects, that also has detailed knowledge and understanding of data protection legislation and best practice. You will have a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem-solving, with excellent time management and the ability to prioritise effectively. This role will require you to travel between sites in London, Hertfordshire, and Cambridgeshire so you will be a great team player that is able to work across organisational boundaries, with excellent interpersonal skills.
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience along with an excellent benefits package.
Role: Compliance Support Coordinator
Skills/Experience: Experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse
Hours: Full-time, 42 hours a week Monday-Friday
Salary: Competitive – commensurate with experience
Ref: JN -032019-9832
To qualify for this position, you must be fully registered with the RCVS and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more detail
Call: 01423 701 321
If this position is not for you but you know someone who might be suitable refer them to us and receive £250 if successful https://www.recruit4vets.co.uk/refer-a-friend
Recruit4vets are specialist recruiters for the veterinary industry and act as an employment agency for the supply of permanent staff and an employment business for the supply of locum staff.