We are working with a Veterinary Hospital located in the outer Sydney suburb, Frenchs Forest, New South Wales. This practice is looking for a Senior Veterinary Surgeon to join their team of 3 vets and 5 nurses on a permanent basis. They are able to offer full or part-time hours to the right candidate.
Based in the home of the famous Home and Away set, Northern Beaches is the perfect spot for a sea-change and an escape from the busy city centre! Take a day trip away from the beach and head into Sydney to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge, dine at the Revolving Restaurant and take tourist photos in front of the Sydney Opera House!
Located 13 kilometres north of the Sydney central business district in the Northern Beaches, this Veterinary Hospital began providing veterinary services since the '80s. Their highly dedicated and experienced team are committed to providing clients with the highest level of professional and compassionate veterinary services. With an animal health care team that offers education, advice, and care, they ensure that pets have the longest, happiest and healthiest lives possible. In this practice, they treat cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, mice, and birds.
Our client believes that if they put their people first the result will follow. To achieve this they have a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as their General Manager, who keeps the clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. They have Veterinary Training Centres to support industry firsts where they offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.
This is a permanent position with the hours being negotiable, full and part-time hours considered. The practice opening hours are Monday-Friday 08:30-18:00 and Saturday 09:00-15:00.
In return, our client is offering an excellent package that includes:
- $60,000-$100,000 p/a (pro-rata for PT), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience
- Sign-On Bonus of $5,000
- Access to practical training programs through purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of the clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependents, if applicable.
Our client is looking for a vet that is passionate about being a vet and that wants to pass on their knowledge to build a great vet team.
As a minimum you will have the following:
- A minimum of 3 years’ practical experience
- Exceptionally high standards of care with a proactive and accountable attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A hard-working and a hands-on approach to your work
- Effective time management and organisation skills
Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Weekends: Rota to be confirmed
Out of hours: None
Sole charge: Some
Salary: $60,000-$100,000 p/a (pro-rata for PT) DOE
Ref: JN -102019-12952
To qualify for this position, you must be a fully qualified Veterinary Surgeon
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more detail
Call: 01423 701 321
If this position is not for you but you know someone who might be suitable refer them to us and receive £250 if successful https://www.recruit4vets.co.uk/refer-a-friend
Recruit4vets are specialist recruiters for the veterinary industry and act as an employment agency for the supply of permanent staff and an employment business for the supply of locum staff.