We are working with a small animal practice in Southampton that is looking for an inspiring Clinical Director to deliver gold standard care to their loyal clients and their pets. This is a permanent full-time role where you will be in a management position in a fast-paced clinic
This practice is a low-cost, high quality veterinary healthcare provider, offering a full range of affordable small animal veterinary services to clients, operating a combination of an appointment & walk-in clinic system. They offer a range of clinical services from preventative healthcare through to complex medical, surgical and orthopaedic procedures. Their facilities include:
- Superb, spacious, purpose-built surroundings with
- two operating theatres
- Six consulting rooms
- Digital x-ray
- An up-to-date Idexx in-house laboratory
Your standard working hours will be 37 hours per week and you’ll be required to work shifts within the practice opening hours. You will also be part of the weekend rota too, working 1 in every 4 weekends. Along with the practice duties, Clinical Directors have a wider role as part of the group’s leadership team where input in activities and company direction is encouraged.
In return, our client is offering an excellent package including:
- Generous salary structure
- 33 days holiday per year including 8 bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- Income protection
- Private medical insurance
- Staff discount
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off
- VDS fees covered
- RCVS membership
- Certificates encouraged
- Well structured rota
- Varied caseload (including orthopaedics, medical work-ups & complex soft-tissue cases)
- Good work-life balance and a great place to work.
The successful candidate will be:
- Have experience in leading a team
- Be highly skilled and knowledgeable in all areas of veterinary medicine and procedures
- Be passionate about delivering top quality veterinary care
- Be confident in coaching and guiding colleagues
- Be keen to be in a management position in a fast-paced clinic.
Role: PermanentClincal Director
Type: Small Animals
Hours: Full-time, an average of 37 hours a week
Salary: Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
Ref: JN -052019-10781
To qualify for this position, you must be fully registered with the RCVS and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more detail
Call: 01423 701 321
If this position is not for you but you know someone who might be suitable refer them to us and receive £250 if successful https://www.recruit4vets.co.uk/refer-a-friend
Recruit4vets are specialist recruiters for the veterinary industry and act as an employment agency for the supply of permanent staff and an employment business for the supply of locum staff.