We are currently recruiting on behalf of a small animal group based in Kensal Green, North West London who is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is looking for RVN with experience and who is prepared to become a Clinical Coach for the practice.
Our client has practices across North London, Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire, which includes four 24-hour emergency hospitals and a specialist referral centre in London. They have nearly 300 staff, including specialists in Soft Tissue Surgery, Dermatology and Emergency and Critical Care, staff with certificates in feline practice, and residency trained consultants in anaesthesia and analgesia and internal medicine. Due to the various sizes of our clients' practices, the pace of work ranges from quieter practice through to a busy hospital. Within the group, they can offer Cardiology, Dermatology, Diagnostic Imaging, Emergency & Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Oncology & Surgery.
The role is full-time working 42 hours per week, working Monday-Friday with a weekend rota of 1 in3 Saturday mornings 08:30-13:00 and 1 Bank Holiday per year.
The roles main responsibilities will include:
- To always give gold standard care to all patients and clients
- To work closely with the Head Vet and Head Receptionist to maintain excellent standards and generate income
- Uphold practice protocols and standards within the clinic and support your colleagues to do the same
- Ensure all work that is carried out is correctly documented, priced and communicated to clients
- Develop good relationships with clients, running clinics and appointments
- Must be prepared to become a clinical coach
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits that include:
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays (one bank holiday per year to be working is compulsory with a day of your choice back in lieu)
- RCVS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with 2 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Weekends paid in addition to salary or time off in lieu
- Holiday entitlement increase with years of service
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax-free childcare
Our client is looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse that will be involved in all areas of nursing across the practice. The ideal candidate will be prepared to become a Clinical Coach for the practice and will always give excellent care to patients and clients
Role: Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
Hours: Full-time, 42 hours per week
Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits
Ref: JN -062019-11444
To qualify for this position you must be fully registered with the RCVS and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more detail
Call: 01423 701 321
If this position is not for you but you know someone who might be suitable refer them to us and receive £250 if successful https://www.recruit4vets.co.uk/refer-a-friend
Recruit4vets are specialist recruiters for the veterinary industry and act as an employment agency for the supply of permanent staff and an employment business for the supply of locum staff.