We are working with a busy, forward-thinking small animal practice based in Lancaster, Lancashire, who is looking for a part-time Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a permanent basis.
Located just one hour by train or car from major cities such as Manchester and Liverpool and very close to the Lake District, this practice has recently expanded and now includes :
- Five spacious consult rooms
- Two very well equipped theatres
- Separate wards for dogs, cats and exotics plus isolation ward
- Digital X-rays
- In-house laboratory
This is a part-time role with negotiable hours for an experienced Vet who is keen to develop their leadership and management skills. In return, our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package, dependent on experience, including:-
- A generous salary reflective of the experience you bring to the team and professional fees funded.
- Partnership opportunity
- Six weeks annual leave as well as one-week study leave
- Opportunity to develop leadership and management skills and qualifications and lead your own team
- CPD and certificates supported, encouraged and fully funded
- Negotiable hours
- Relocation package offered. The practice are advocates of promoting a healthy work-life balance and enjoying where you work!
You should be an enthusiastic and experienced Vet who is keen to progress their career and join a team to take the lead. You will be fully supported through coaching and mentoring to help you enhance your skills.
Role: Permanent Part-Time Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Weekends: To be discussed
Out of hours: To be discussed
Sole charge: Some
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package, dependent on experience
Ref: JN -072019-11509
To qualify for this position, you must be fully registered with the RCVS and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more detail
Call: 01423 701 321
If this position is not for you but you know someone who might be suitable refer them to us and receive £250 if successful https://www.recruit4vets.co.uk/refer-a-friend
Recruit4vets are specialist recruiters for the veterinary industry and act as an employment agency for the supply of permanent staff and an employment business for the supply of locum staff.