Our client is a small animal practice with 9 branches and they are currently looking to recruit a Full-time Veterinary Surgeon with 4 years+ post-graduate experience. This role is for a Senior Veterinary Surgeon and the ideal candidate would be passionate about the provision of high-quality service to patients and clients. This is practice is based in the busy city of Liverpool and is part of a group with strong values.
You will be joining a growing, thriving team in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped, spacious, purpose-built clinic where you’ll have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills with the benefit of an interesting and diverse case-load, the support of a fantastic, forward-thinking team while working for a company with strong values.
Our client truly cares about all their team members, the people and pets they look after and want to give more people access to high-quality veterinary care by being affordable and convenient for their customers, whilst not compromising on veterinary standards.
You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as they are a young, growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities emerging.
This is a full-time role, working 37 hours a week over 4 days. The weekend requirements are to be confirmed. Your duties will include:
- Be a key participant in the running of our dynamic and forward-thinking clinic,
- Supporting the Clinical Director and the rest of the veterinary team.
- You will be are keen to continually improve your professional knowledge and experience.
- Be an excellent communicator,
- Have a great understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high-quality treatment.
In return, our clients are offering an excellent package that includes:
- Competitive Salary that is reflective of experience
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- 5% Pension Contribution, Cycle scheme & Childcare Vouchers
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off
- VDS Fees covered
- RCVS membership
- Well structured rota
- Good work-life balance and a great place to work.
You will have at least 4 years post-graduate experience and be passionate about the provision of high-quality service to patients and clients. You will have excellent communication skills with both clients and colleagues. You will be a highly motivated person that is a great team player that is able to lead and support a friendly hardworking team.
Role: Permanent Senior Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Out of hours: TBC
Sole charge: Yes
Salary: Excellent Salary and Benefits
Ref: JN -072019-11685
To qualify for this position, you must be fully registered with the RCVS and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more detail
Call: 01423 701 321
If this position is not for you but you know someone who might be suitable refer them to us and receive £250 if successful https://www.recruit4vets.co.uk/refer-a-friend
Recruit4vets are specialist recruiters for the veterinary industry and act as an employment agency for the supply of permanent staff and an employment business for the supply of locum staff.