We are working with a small animal practice in Liverpool that is looking for an inspiring Clinical Director to deliver gold standard care to their loyal clients and their pets. This is a permanent full-time role where you will be in a management position in a fast-paced clinic.
This practice is a low-cost, high-quality veterinary healthcare provider, offering a full range of affordable small animal veterinary services to clients, operating a combination of an appointment & walk-in clinic system. They offer a range of clinical services from preventative healthcare through to complex medical, surgical and orthopaedic procedures.
You will be required to work shifts within the practice opening hours. You will also be part of the weekend rota too, working 1 in every 4 weekends. Along with the practice duties, Clinical Directors have a wider role as part of the group’s leadership team where input in activities and company direction is actively encouraged.
In return, our client is offering an excellent package including:
- Generous salary structure depending on experience
- 33 days holiday per year including 8 bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off
- VDS fees covered
- RCVS membership
- Certificates encouraged
- Well structured rota - 4 day week working on average 9 hour days
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in leading a team
- Be highly skilled and knowledgeable in all areas of veterinary medicine and procedures
- Be passionate about delivering top-quality veterinary care
- Be confident in coaching and guiding colleagues
- Be keen to be in a management position in a fast-paced clinic
Role: Permanent Clinical Director
Type: Small Animal
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Weekends: 1 in 4
Salary: Excellent salary and benefits package, depending on experience
Ref: JN -092019-12606
To qualify for this position, you must be fully registered with the RCVS and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more detail
Call: 01423 701 321
If this position is not for you but you know someone who might be suitable refer them to us and receive £250 if successful https://www.recruit4vets.co.uk/refer-a-friend
Recruit4vets are specialist recruiters for the veterinary industry and act as an employment agency for the supply of permanent staff and an employment business for the supply of locum staff.