We are working with a lovely practice in Watford that is looking for Clinical Procurement Administrator to join their friendly and supportive team on a full-time permanent basis. They are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse with at least 1-2 years of administrative experience, or previous pharmaceutical account management experience.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and supportive team of ten in the Commercial team. The team provides support with all procurement needs across the business including medical equipment, pharmaceutical supplies, office and kitchen supplies, white goods, uniforms, and consumables. They are also responsible for our all equipment maintenance, fleet, and accommodation.
This is a fast-paced, varied role where you will predominantly maintain and update the central Procurement systems and assist our Commercial Director with pharmaceutical contract management and procurement activities.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Maintenance of supplier catalogs using Sage
- Supporting the tender cycle for pharmaceutical supplies and supporting services
- Management and implementation of contracts
- Researching potential new suppliers and products
- Raising and reviewing purchase orders
- Dealing with inbound communications and management of the procurement fresh service inbox
- Carrying out general administration duties as required
- Supporting the Commercial Director and Procurement Team Leader with ad-hoc projects
Our client is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse with at least 1-2 years of administrative experience, or previous pharmaceutical account management experience. They are looking for an RVN that has:
- A customer-focused approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, able to multi-task and shows attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Sage experience would be an advantage, but training will be provided
- Efficient and uses initiative
- Exceptional communication skills, dealing with stakeholders across the business
- Accuracy and attention to detail are paramount.
Role: Permanent Clinical Procurement Administrator
Hours: Full time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Ref: JN -122019-13522
To qualify for this position, you must be fully registered with the RCVS and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more detail
Call: 01423 701 321
If this position is not for you but you know someone who might be suitable refer them to us and receive £250 if successful https://www.recruit4vets.co.uk/refer-a-friend
Recruit4vets are specialist recruiters for the veterinary industry and act as an employment agency for the supply of permanent staff and an employment business for the supply of locum staff.