Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Redcar, North Yorkshire
We are working with an independent practice based in Redcar, North Yorkshire, who is looking for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
Over the past 25 years, this veterinary practice has established itself amongst the local community and now provides care to thousands of small and large animals every year. Employing 11 Vets, 4 Equine Vets, and 6 Mixed Vets, this is a young and enthusiastic team with a real family feel. Facilities include operating theatre, endoscope, digital X-ray, and ultrasound with plans to expand the small animal side of the business.
This is a full-time role working 4 days per week with 3 shifts of 08.30-18.30 and 1 shift of 08.30-19.00. Weekends are on a rota of 1 in 4 Saturdays 08.30-14.30 and Sundays 09.00-10.00. There are no out-of-hours responsibilities with this role.
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package, depending on experience, including:-
- 5 weeks holiday and share of Bank Holidays
- RCVS and 1 other subscription paid
- Accommodation can be provided
- Car is required and mileage is paid
- £1,000 CPD budget plus 3 days
Ideally, you will have at least 1-year experience and should be competent with consults and basic surgeries. Good communication skills are important as is the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon x2
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Full-time 4 days per week with 3 shifts of 08.30-18.30 ad 1 shift of 08.30-19.00
- Weekends: On a rota of 1 in 4 Saturdays 08.30-14.30 and Sundays 09.00-10.00
- Out of hours: None
- Sole charge: No
- Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package, depending on experience
Ref: JN -122019-13538
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details