Exciting new opportunity in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area!
100K - 140k + Additional Revenue through Production Earn Out
Seeking a positive and energetic full time veterinarian with a passion for quality wellness care.
The practice was built upon the philosophy that hard work is inevitable, but working shouldn’t be so hard. By focusing on the health and wellness of our doctors, as well as their patients, they aim to make the job of veterinary medicine a little easier.
Our business hours are flexible on the days we are open because we recognize that flexible scheduling is necessary to achieve a great work life balance. Your daily responsibilities would be solely focused on preventative care, as well as the management of minor ailments and chronic conditions that commonly occur over a pet’s lifetime.
Hours are Monday - Sunday 9.30-17.00 with Wednesday and Sunday off.
No overnight or on-call shifts are required. Since they have partnerships with local emergency clinics, their clients can still find reliable and compassionate care in the event of an acute or emergent health crisis. Similar partnerships allow them to offer services at a value while ensuring that our doctors have access to advanced diagnostics they may need.
Compensation is competitive and will be tailored to the needs of our doctor including Salary, Bonuses, PTO and financial support for continued education, licence and PLIT dues.
- Salary Pay 100K - 140k
- Up to $2,500 each year for continuing education, licenses, CE, PLIT dues, and Associated Travel
- Up to 21 Days of PTO per year
- Quarterly Bonus Based on Revenue
Personal and/or Professional References Requested
- Offer preventative care, including wellness exams and high quality care for dogs and cats
- Vaccinations, health certificates
- Promote ongoing development of medical care through continued education
- Delegate duties and responsibilities to support staff to ensure proper care and comfort of patients and clientele
- Stay abreast of veterinary concerns and trends in the veterinary field
Experience & Requirements:
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine (DVM, VMD)
- Work experience preferred, but new graduates will be considered for the position
- Passion for quality wellness care
- License in good standing with Texas Health Related Boards - TX Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- License or application for license with Drug Enforcement Agency. If not currently licensed, must obtain license within agreed upon time frame to maintain employment
- Strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- The ideal person for this job would be a team player, personable, professional, upbeat, and energetic, takes initiative, uses tact and diplomacy
- Able to maintain clear communication with internal staff on all levels. Proven written and verbal presentation skills
- Interest in continuing veterinary education and exploration of new technologies and treatment modalities
- Work requires continual attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced setting with demonstrated good working habits in an environment that requires multitasking and multiple demands on time
- Ability to stand for long periods of time while performing work requiring concentration and manual dexterity
- Lifting dogs and cats of all sizes, bending, stooping and walking on a daily basis
- Working at a computer for extended periods of time with repetitive typing, arm and hand motion
Ref: JN -012020-13917
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more detail
Call: (0044) 1423 701 321
If this position is not for you but you know someone who might be suitable refer them to us and receive £250 if successful
Recruit4vets are specialist recruiters for the veterinary industry and act as an employment agency for the supply of permanent staff and an employment business for the supply of locum staff.