We are working with a practice in Newton, West Midlands, who is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a part-time permanent basis.
Our clients' mission to deliver progressive, around the clock care means their employees have the very best equipment and treatment options available, including in-house MRI machines and state-of-the-art operating theatres. They provide ongoing support to their teams, both in practice and through a dedicated training centre. This empowers you to get the very best from the advanced equipment while being on your journey to veterinary excellence.
The practice facilities include digital x-ray, lab equipment, prep area, and equipped theatre.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a part-time permanent role where you will be working 24 hours per week working shifts of 08:30-17:30 and 09:30-18:30, with a weekend rota of 1 in 3 Saturdays.
The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering outstanding service and care for clients and patients; you will be fully supported within this new role, working with a fantastic team. You will be assisting in the care of animals and their owners and the duties will include:
- Undertaking tasks set by senior members of staff in the basic care and running of the practice. Communicating well with clients, meeting and greeting clients and their pets and completing registrations.
- Monitoring in-patients, providing care and appropriate diets.
- Assisting vets during examinations and surgeries ensuring the correct procedures are followed for the cleaning and sterilising of instruments, equipment, and materials.
- Carrying out K-Laser appointments with training given.
The Remuneration Package:
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package, depending on experience, including:
- Very competitive salary
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Generous CPD allowance
- 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata'd)
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
Role: Permanent Part-Time Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
Hours: Part-time, 24 hours a week
Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturdays
Sole charge: Some
Salary: Generous Salary and Benefits Package
Ref: JN -022020-14208
To qualify for this position, you must be fully registered with the RCVS and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more detail
Call: 01423 701 321
If this position is not for you but you know someone who might be suitable refer them to us and receive £250 if successful https://www.recruit4vets.co.uk/refer-a-friend
Recruit4vets are specialist recruiters for the veterinary industry and act as an employment agency for the supply of permanent staff and an employment business for the supply of locum staff.