We are working with a friendly team of small animal, equine and farm animal veterinary surgeons that are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a full-time permanent basis. The practice is based in Faversham, Kent that is open to applications from all levels of experience including New Graduates.
Our client is dedicated to providing personal and professional veterinary care to not only treat animals when they are sick but to keep them healthy too. Their main practice, located in Faversham, has been providing veterinary care to the animals of Faversham, its surrounding villages and the entire South East for over 50 years. They have two other branches that make up this small group.
The practice is purpose-built to meet all their patients' requirements which includes:
- Large waiting room with separate dog and cat waiting areas
- Large consulting rooms
- Separate dog and cat wards to ensure the comfort of all patients
- Dedicated operating theatre and dental suite
- Digital radiography
- Fully equipped laboratory for running in house blood, urine and other tests
- Stable unit for our equine and farm animal day patients
- Outdoor sand school for onsite lameness investigations
- Large animal and equine area with plenty of room for horse boxes and trailers.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a full-time permanent role with the shift and work pattern to be confirmed at the interview, this will include any OOHs and weekend requirements.
Our client is happy to receive applications from all levels of experience including New Graduates. All aspects of professional development are actively encouraged in this practice.
The Remuneration Package:
In return, our client is offering a comprehensive package that includes:
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- CPD funded and encouraged
- 25 holidays days - increasing with length of service
- And much, much more
Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Mixed Animal Practice
Out of hours: TBC
Salary: Competitive and Generous Benefits
Ref: JN -022020-14248
To qualify for this position, you must be fully registered with the RCVS and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more detail
Call: 01423 701 321
If this position is not for you but you know someone who might be suitable refer them to us and receive £250 if successful https://www.recruit4vets.co.uk/refer-a-friend
Recruit4vets are specialist recruiters for the veterinary industry and act as an employment agency for the supply of permanent staff and an employment business for the supply of locum staff.