Permanent ECVDI or ACVR Diplomate and a Residency-Trained Radiologist
Ser4rch - Veterinary Specialists are working on behalf of a hospital that is looking for additional Radiologists who are motivated and creative to join the current team of specialists. This is an exceptional opportunity for you to expand your clinical horizons working alongside internationally renowned clinicians in a highly specialised purpose-built hospital.
- The hospital is located in Guildford, adjacent to the Royal Surrey County Hospital and University of Surrey School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Collaborations are encouraged and supported.
- Heathrow and Gatwick airports are easily accessible and Guildford is a short distance from central London by road or rail.
- The positions have been created to support a busy service that has grown substantially since opening six years ago.
- The role will provide diagnostic and treatment support including if desired, assisting with stenting, tumor embolisation, intra-arterial chemotherapy, and other interventional vascular procedures, as well as image-guided microwave ablation of primary and metastatic tumours.
- You should be a highly compassionate and dedicated individual who is determined to deliver the highest level of care to your patients.
- The successful candidate will be working with a team of radiographers, an ECVDI Diplomate and a residency-trained radiologist, with use of an on-site 160-slice Toshiba Aquilion Prime CT (with Medrad Stellant Dual CT Injector/Certegra Workstation), a Philips Epic Elite ultrasound machine, and a Ziehm Vision FD Xograph fluoroscopy system.
Skills and Certifications:
- It is desirable that applicants are boarded radiologists (e.g. ECVDI or ACVR), or as a minimum board eligible radiologists, and hold a veterinary degree registrable with the RCVS.
- It is desirable but not essential that applicants have post-board referral practice experience.
- Overseas applicants must be able to communicate clearly in English, both verbally and in writing. For overseas applicants, possession of the IELTS-Academic test, with an average overall score of at least 7.0 and a minimum of 6.5 in one of the listening, reading, writing, and speaking components is required.
- They offer a competitive salary and benefits package
- Generous CPD, RCVS, and specialist registration.
- Also, PMI, life assurance, the health cash plan, a work-based pension scheme, an employee assistance program, and company sick pay.
Ref: JN -022020-14603
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more details
Call: 020 3941 0957