Our Vets4Pets Surgery in Bolton are looking for a forward thinking Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly and experienced team. The practice is located inside Pets at Home in Central Retail Park, Manchester Road, close to a fabulous selection of local amenities, bus routes and just a 5 minute walk to Trinity Street train station.
This is a full time role, 40 hours per week with 1 in 3 Saturdays only. There is no OOHs requirements.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownerships or tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
Excellent customer service and patient care is extremely important to us, so we are looking for individuals who share our high standards and work ethos with effective communication skills and be enthusiastic about giving the best service to our clients.
In return of your dedication and high quality work, we can offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on your experience
- Generous CPD allowance and support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BCA, etc.)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -042020-14896
To qualify for this position, you must be fully registered with the RCVS and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more detail
Call: 01423 701 321
If this position is not for you but you know someone who might be suitable refer them to us and receive £250 if successful https://recruit4vets.uk/referring-advocate
Recruit4vets are specialist recruiters for the veterinary industry and act as an employment agency for the supply of permanent staff and an employment business for the supply of locum staff.