We are working with a lovely small independent veterinary group in the Poulton-le-Fylde area of Lancashire that is looking for an experienced small animal Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
Our clients' group is made up of three practices in the local area that provide a high standard of veterinary care to the local communities. Their facilities include a light and airy Reception area, Air-conditioned consultation rooms, quiet room, separate dog and cats wards, fully equipped operating theatre, radiography, pharmacy, and ultrasound. Their services included are:
- Full medical and surgical facilities.
- Extensive ultrasound & x-ray equipment.
- Endoscope, acupuncture, laboratory facilities available.
- B.V.A. Hip & Elbow score x-rays – see our BVA Schemes section.
- Cryosurgery, electrocardiography.
- Dental surgery, teeth scaling, polishing, and dental hygiene advice.
- Free Puppy Pre-School for Moy Vets clients.
- Weight clinics and feeding advice on quality pet foods & special diet foods.
- Safe and effective flea and worm treatment.
- Nail clipping.
- Dental checks and advice on dental care.
The Role and Candidate:
Our client is looking for a competent vet to join their team on a full-time permanent basis, you will be working 3-4 full days a week. The weekends and out of hours breakdown as follows:
- One in five Saturday mornings
- One in five weekends on call
- One in five weekday evenings on call
They are only on call for their own practice so it is not usually silly busy. You must be able to manage most procedures, their vets actively discuss cases and support each other but busy enough that they need an extra person to carry their own caseload.
The team that you are joining are hardworking and they have respectful clients and nice facilities and ensure regular breaks and a bit of fun during the day!
In return for your hard work and dedication, our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package that will be discussed in the interview.
Ref: JN -082020-15928
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details