We are working with a friendly well-established veterinary practice in Faversham that is looking for an experienced small animal Veterinary Surgeon on a full-time permanent basis. You will be cover two practices in the local area with all small animal consults and general operations.
Our client is dedicated to providing personal and professional veterinary care to not only treat animals when they are sick but to keep them healthy too. Their main practice, located in Faversham, has been providing veterinary care to the animals of Faversham, its surrounding villages, and the entire South East for over 50 years. They have two other branches that make up this small group.
The practice is purpose-built to meet all their patients' requirements which includes:
- Large waiting room with separate dog and cat waiting areas
- Large consulting rooms
- Separate dog and cat wards to ensure the comfort of all patients
- Dedicated operating theatre and dental suite
- Digital radiography
- Fully equipped laboratory for running in house blood, urine, and other tests
- Stable unit for our equine and farm animal day patients
- Outdoor sand school for onsite lameness investigations
- Large animal and equine area with plenty of room for horse boxes and trailers.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a permanent full-time role where you will be working Monday - Friday 8 - 5 pm 9 - 6 pm 9. 30 - 7.30 pm and will include a Saturday rota. In this role, you will be consulting and operating on a rota with the team covering the two branch practices in the local area dealing with all small animal consults and general operations working within a team of highly committed to the service and care to clients and their pets.
Our client is looking for an experienced small animal veterinary surgeon that has great communication and client care skills. They have all the equipment and always looking for a team member who has any specialist certificates.
The Remuneration Package:
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary that is reflective of skills and experience with a comprehensive benefits package.
Ref: JN -092020-16378
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details