Due to our clients' Imaging Certificate holders going on maternity leave in December, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a veterinary surgeon (with an imaging certificate or significant ultrasound experience) to join their modern, vibrant, independent, and family-owned practice on a temporary/fixed term basis with the potential to extend subject to circumstances.
They are looking for a driven and ambitious veterinary surgeon, ideally an Advanced Practitioner in Diagnostic Imaging or an experienced vet who has worked in veterinary hospitals performing a significant quantity of ultrasounds. The candidate will work alongside and complement the existing dynamic team of advanced practitioners in surgery, medicine, and imaging as they further develop their multidisciplinary service. It would be expected that the candidate will consult as well as undertake ultrasound examinations as part of the role.
- Maternity cover late Dec/early Jan 2020 for 9 months
- Become integrated with the extensive vet team, with diverse skill sets and interest
- Based within the Storrington hospital you will work alongside the Advanced Practitioners supporting the wards, consultations, and procedures
- The current ‘Covid-19’ rota involves working in one of the ‘teams’ working a ‘4 days on, 4 days off’ rota
- Standard rota (which they will consider reverting to in 2021 subject to Covid-19 developments involves a 4-day working week with one day off (3-day working week after working a weekend)
- 1 in 8 full weekends (days only) and 1 in 8 Saturdays
- CT implementation during the summer of 2021 (due to practice expansion and new planned extension) and may require support with installation and training if the candidate is interested (further details to be discussed)
Daily/Weekly locum rate to be agreed or if a fixed-term contract is taken this will include:
- Salary subject to experience and Certificate/Advanced Practitioner Status
- 22 days’ holiday (5 weeks + 2 days) pro rata
- CPD allowance £1500 pro-rata
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
Ref: JN -092020-16380
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details