We are working with a lovely two site practice basis in Leeds, West Yorkshire that is looking for a confident small animal Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client has 5 partners running 2 thriving, happy, forward-thinking practices in North East Leeds on the edge of Yorkshire’s Golden Triangle, with 7 vets, 10 nurses, and 5 receptionists and they welcome everyone to have their opinion and clinical freedom. With 50 years of experience between 5 partners, they have seen most things and understand how challenging and rewarding being a vet is.
They are well-organised, with positions to include up to and including a 40 hour week and no on-call with the rota currently done up until the end of 2020. As they know living your life is just as important as your vocation in life.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a permanent full-time role, where you will be working 40 hours a week with every Wednesday off. The weekend rota is 1 in 3 but would be willing to look at different weekly rota to be flexible around you and that mutually suits. There are no on-call or OOH required for this role supporting a good work/life balance.
They are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon that will work well within their team that has great communication and client care skills.
Our client is happy to talk about the whole package, depending on your experience, aspirations, and lifestyle they can adjust the excellent salary alongside holidays, hours, and CPD options to suit you and are open to other ways of supporting you. The following is an example of the package they could discuss with you at the interview:
- Circa £50,000 annual salary (DOE) with review after 6 months.
- Large CPD allowance, and would be open to funding a BSAVA Certificate in Medicine or Surgery over 3 years.
- 240 hours a year paid annual leave, which equates to 6 weeks (6 x 40 hours). This increases to 6.6 weeks annual leave after 2 years of employment.
- Sickness pay.
- 3% of your salary as an employer’s pension contribution (e.g. £1500 annually on £50,000).
- Income protection. If you cannot work due to sickness, then after 26 weeks you will receive 75% of your salary (less statutory sick pay) until you return to work. This is up to a maximum of 5 years.
- Death in service provides a lump sum of 4 x your salary on death in service up to age 75.
- VDS, BSAVA, BVA, and RCVS subscriptions paid by us.
- Rota up to one year in advance to allow you to plan your life.
- Health Assured Employee Assistance scheme provided free of charge.
Ref: JN -092020-16592
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details