We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to join our superb team!
Our client is a modern small animal practice striving for high clinical standards and customer care. Their vision is to give time and quality to our patients by offering longer appointment times, an excellent service and a steadier diary to support our team in achieving this.
You will be supported by 4 Receptionists, all with BVRA receptionist accreditation, 3 other Registered Vet Nurses and 3 experienced Vets.. alongside the practice cat, Mavis!
- 4 day working week
- 40 hour week
- Sat 1 in 3 8.30-1pm
- Full time position
- Fully equipped modern premises
- Cat Friendly Clinic – Silver Award Status
- RCVS Accredited Practice Standards – Small Animal General Practice
- Fully supported and funded CPD
- 5 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Competitive salary plus excellent perks to include life insurance, child care vouchers, pension scheme and more!
- No OOH calls (in patient care only)
- Opportunity to bring your dog to work
If you are interested in this position please click apply and we will contact you to discuss this position in more detail