Locum Night ECC Vet
- The role will involve seeing first opinion emergencies alongside providing continuous care for our inpatients.
- An ability to efficiently investigate cases to a high standard and have a medical mind-set, as well as being competent with emergency surgeries sole-charge.
- Good personal skills are essential and the candidate will be encouraged to maintain continuity with clients and see cases through to a conclusion.
- We have a great relationship with the daytime teams in the hospital and branch practices, and have developed strong bonds with our member practices. It is therefore vitally important that the vet who joins us has excellent communication skills and understands as well as values the importance of teamwork.
- Working alongside experienced and dedicated ECC RVNs who are both friendly and excellent team players.
- We recognise the importance of achieving work life balance and have developed a sustainable rota that reflects this concept, which involves working an average of 12 thirteen hour shifts in a 28-day period.
- Although experience in emergency care or ECC Advancer Practitioner status is preferred this is not essential and funding towards an ECC certificate will also be considered
Interested? Click apply and we will contact you to discuss this position in more detail.