Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Banbury
We are working with a client with a practice based in Banbury, Oxfordshire that is looking to recruit a small animal Veterinary Surgeon on a full or part-time permanent basis.
There are so many reasons why you’ll enjoy taking this growing practice in Banbury to the next level - from the supportive team and fantastic facilities, to the attractive location and great benefits package. Add in the flexibility they offer around the hours and rota, and this could be the perfect opportunity to find a role with a work-life balance that lets you love what you do at work and at home.
- Rewarding environment - At this thriving practice, you’ll find an environment designed for more rewarding work. It’s kitted out to a very high standard with 3 consult rooms, a full in-house laboratory, digital CR radiography, and ultra-sound. There’s a well-equipped surgical theatre with diathermy, capnography, and a multi-parameter monitor. And piped anaesthetic gases in all areas of the surgery
- Varied caseload - Here you’ll take care of much-loved pets including dogs, cats, reptiles, and raptors - from routine health consults to complex medical cases and orthopaedic surgery. More than 30% of theur active client base are insured, with the majority on a health plan.
- Supportive colleagues - In all you do, you’ll enjoy the support of a terrific team including a highly experienced and hugely committed Practice Manager and an established, dedicated nursing team with a variety of experience.
- Flexibility - They offer flexible hours, and you can choose to join them on a full or part-time basis depending on your needs and preferences. This role will ideally cover a minimum of 25 hours a week, preferably including 1 in 3 weekends. But if you’re looking for something different, they do encourage you to get in touch. For them, the most important thing is to find the right person for the role.
- Growth and development - They’re looking for a confident, talented, and experienced Veterinary Surgeon who is personable and forward-thinking. In return for helping us develop the practice, you can look forward to plenty of opportunities for training and CPD, including funding towards certificates. There is also the opportunity to become a practice owner with their Joint Venture Partnership model.
They offer a competitive salary in line with your experience and the excellent benefits package includes:
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, pension, and paid memberships.
- Generous annual leave rises from 28 days including bank holidays up to 33 days after your first two years’ service.
- A superb location
- A relocation package, including costs towards accommodation, is available to the right candidate.
- So there’s no barrier to taking up this great opportunity and making the most of life in or near the lively and expanding market town of Banbury, which offers easy access to Oxford, Birmingham, London, and the glorious Cotswolds.
Ref: JN -072020-15046
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details