We are working with a small animal veterinary practice in the Bicester area of Oxfordshire that is looking for a forward-thinking Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly team. This is a full-time permanent position where you will be working 40 hours per week.
Our client is committed to bringing their client affordable, high-quality care via a modern, well-equipped practice, including a lab, pharmacy, digital x-ray, and ultrasound. Plus, on-site car parking too!
This is a full-time role, 40 hours per week with some Saturday mornings depending on the rota.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownerships or tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
Our client is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse that has excellent customer service and patient care as this is extremely important to them. They are looking for individuals who share their high standards and work ethos with effective communication skills and be enthusiastic about giving the best service to clients.
In return for your dedication and high-quality work, our client can offer a package that includes:
- £22,000 - £25,000 per year depending on your experience
- CPD allowance and support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BCA, etc.)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Role: Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Weekends: Some Saturday mornings (on a rota basis)
Out of hours: None
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Ref: JN -072020-15049
To qualify for this position, you must be fully registered with the RCVS and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more detail
Call: 01423 701 321
If this position is not for you but you know someone who might be suitable refer them to us and receive £250 if successful https://www.recruit4vets.co.uk/refer-a-friend
Recruit4vets are specialist recruiters for the veterinary industry and act as an employment agency for the supply of permanent staff and an employment business for the supply of locum staff.