We are working with two small animal practices in Leicester that is looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a full-time permanent basis. This brand-new role for a Clinical Director to manage and support these two practices.
Our clients' mission to deliver progressive, around the clock care means their employees have the very best equipment and treatment options available, including an in-house lab and state-of-the-art operating theatres.
They provide ongoing support to their teams, both in practice and through a dedicated training centre. This empowers you to get the very best from the advanced equipment while being on your journey to veterinary excellence.
Both practices are friendly with one that has been newly refurbished, fully equipped with prep and dental area, operating theatre, lab, x-ray, ultrasound, separate kennels and cattery, and wheelchair access.
The Role and Candidate
This is a brand-new role has arisen for a Clinical Director to manage and support two practices in Leicester. These practices are located very close to each other under a ten-minute drive.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Vet with extensive clinical experience who is seeking to take their next career step. The ideal candidate will have the ability to deliver outstanding care and service and strengthen the relationship between the branches and the wider Medivet community.
The position is working 4 days per week plus 1 in 6 full weekends, to ensure continual management oversight of these practices.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced vet (5 years+) who is able to perform most standard emergency surgeries and manage complex medical cases.
- A good leader who is excited by the opportunity of developing other veterinary surgeons, new graduates, and a nursing team.
- An individual who is excited by the prospect of a challenge and is keen to use their skills to advance the practice and the team.
- An organised individual who is confident in using computer programs such as Word, Outlook, Excel, and Teams.
- An individual who demonstrates initiative and business acumen.
- It would be desirable that the individual has managed teams before.
In return, our client is offering an excellent salary and benefits package that includes:
- Basic salary £55,000 per annum (DOE)
- Accommodation allowance £6,600 per annum
- Vehicle Allowance £2,500 per annum
- CPD allowance: £1,500 per annum + 3 days CPD leave per annum
- RCVS, VDS & BVA fees paid by Medivet- £869 per annum
- Total package: £66,469 per annum
- They would arrange an appropriate commission structure from day one of employment.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
Ref: JN -072020-15174
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details