We are working with a growing and thriving small animal veterinary practice in Southampton that is looking for a Head Veterinary Nurse to join them on a full-time permanent basis. Your role will be to deliver exceptional care to our clients and their pets in a supportive and friendly practice.
You will be joining a growing, thriving team in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped, spacious, purpose-built clinic where you’ll have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills with the benefit of an interesting and diverse case-load, the support of a fantastic, forward-thinking team while working for a company with strong values.
They truly care about all their team members and the people and pets they look after and want to give more people access to high-quality veterinary care by being affordable and convenient for customers, whilst not compromising on veterinary standards.
You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as they are a growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a full-time permanent role, where your standard working hours will be an average of 40 hours per week, including a minimum of 1 in 4 weekends.
They are looking for an RVN that is:
- An enthusiastic head veterinary nurse who is passionate about the provision of high-quality service to patients and clients.
- A key participant in the running of a dynamic and forward-thinking clinic in Southampton supporting the rest of the nursing team.
- Someone who is both an excellent leader and a fantastic nurse who can encourage and develop the nursing team.
- Someone who is keen to continually improve their professional knowledge and experience and are an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high-quality treatment.
- You will need to be qualified and registered to apply.
The Remuneration Package:
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Salary up to £28,000 per annum (dependent on experience);
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays;
- RCVS fees covered;
- £300 CPD allowance/ 3 days;
- 5% pension contribution (after probation period);
- Cycle Scheme;
- Free lunch Fridays.
You will be joining a great team within well-appointed premises.
Ref: JN -072020-15356
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details