Role: Locum Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Location: Bristol, Avon
Shifts: Saturday 8th August 9 am – 5 pm and Sunday 9th August 10.30 am – 4.30 pm.
Please take note of the following information from our client:
• We are not allowing clients into the consult room clients bring their animals to reception and we take the animals off them and bring them into the room.
• It may be difficult to always have someone to help you hold the animal’s you may have to hold the animals yourself and carry out the examination yourself, we will have a nurse available but she has her own consults and has to help at reception so you must be prepared to do some of the work on your own.
• The protocol is we take the animal in we examine the animal we go back out to reception speak to the client advise what we should do and then once the client has agreed to go back in and carry out the treatment
• Consults is half an hour and we are not booking in vaccinations or boosters only sick and ill animals.
• We have full support from vets now after 12 mid-day on Saturday if we need to refer any emergencies to them.
Pay Rate: Negotiable / Dependent on Experience
Ref: JN -072020-15377
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details