We are working with a lovely practice in Kensington that is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a full-time permanent basis. This role would suit an ambitious, independent, confident nurse who is looking for a challenge. New graduates will be considered
Our client offers a comprehensive first opinion veterinary service to all species of pets. They offer a full range of services to their clients that includes:
- Health checks
- 24-hour on-site emergency service
- In-house diagnostic testing including blood and urine analysis, blood pressure measurement
- Digital radiography
- Dedicated operating theatre
- Pet Passports and advice on traveling abroad with your pet
- Flea, tick and worm treatment
- Dentistry from routine scale and polish to extractions and maxillofacial surgery
- Allergy testing and treatment
- House visits
- Older pet health assessment
- Wide range of life stage and prescription pet foods
The Role and Candidate
This permanent position is full-time, with the full hours and shifts to be discussed in the interview. The opening hours of the practice are Monday-Friday 0830 - 1830, Saturday 0900 – 1200, and closed on Sundays.
The practice is a 1 vet, 1 nurse practice that is supported by a receptionist.
The ideal candidate would be an ambitious, independent, confident nurse who is looking for a challenge. New graduates will be considered.
In return for all your hard work and dedication, our client is offering a competitive salary of £22,000 - £28,000 p/a depending on experience, with benefits that will include standard holiday, CPD, etc.
Ref: JN -072020-15521
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more detail