We are working with a forward-thinking and passionate team of veterinary specialists in the Basildon area of Essex that are looking for an experienced RVN to join them as their Senior Theatre Nurse. This permanent full-time role will work directly with the Head of Nursing Services and Senior Nurse team to provide exceptional care and support colleagues – ensuring core values and commitment to excellence are provided at all times.
This practice is passionate about ensuring the best possible outcome and the highest standards of veterinary care for pets and providing a seamless service to owners and their referring vets. Their services include anaesthesia and analgesia, cardiology and cardiopulmonary, dermatology, diagnostic imaging, emergency, and critical care, internal medicine, neurology and neurosurgery, oncology, radiotherapy, orthopaedics, and soft tissue surgery.
Our client provides a combination of some of the best Veterinary Specialists in the UK, the most advanced medical technology, direct human interaction, and compassion. Veterinary medicine is progressing rapidly and their skilled and highly trained Specialists keep at the forefront of advanced medical care and treatments available in the UK and Europe.
You will work as part of the senior and nursing team and will offer responsibility for working with the specialist-lead surgery team. This is a rewarding and challenging role that will require teamwork and dedication to the service and its patients.
You will report directly to the Nurse Manager and support the senior nursing team as the teams, services, facilities, and equipment continue to enhance and grow.
You will be responsible for the development of operating procedures, team morale, coordination of day-to-day activities, and continual enhancement of the commitment to excellence.
This full-time permanent role includes day-to-day nursing duties, the exact working pattern will be discussed in the interview.
Our client is looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse that has excellent verbal and written communication skills. It is important to our client that you maintain a professional and caring approach in all aspects of your work.
You need to be a highly motivated self-starter with the:
- leadership qualities to co-ordinate, support and motivate a busy surgical team while demonstrating excellent organisational skills to assist in managing conflicting priorities
- experience of, and a passion for, mentoring and training colleagues
- the desire to provide the best clinical service to patients, allowing you to demonstrate a proactive approach to developing and shaping a growing service
In return for your hard work and dedication, our client is offering an excellent package that includes:
- Very competitive salary
- A generous benefits package including a holiday reward system, CPD allowance, and pension scheme
- A good work-life balance
- Opportunities for progression
- Located only 30 minutes by train from central London, within easy reach of the beautiful Essex countryside, and they are extremely well located for international travel links by air and train.
Ref: JN -082020-15781
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details