An exciting vacancy has arisen for a full-time permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse to work at a well established, busy 24-hour Veterinary Hospital in North West London.
The practice has been a veterinary clinic since the 1920s, offering over 80 years of service to the community. The practice is one of the most sophisticated veterinary practices in the UK. It is exceptionally well equipped across 4 floors with consulting rooms, operating theatre, hospital wards, full laboratory, digital radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, and an intensive care unit. The practice receives internal and external medical and surgical referrals and serves as the 24-hour emergency clinic for many North London vet practices.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a permanent full-time position where you will be working 42 hours per week over a 4 day week, with one weekend every six weeks.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To always give gold standard care to all patients and clients
- To uphold practice protocols and standards within the clinic and support your colleagues to do the same
- Ensure all work that is carried out is correctly documented, priced, and communicated to clients
- Develop good relationships with clients, running clinics and appointments
- Must be prepared to become a clinical coach
Our client is looking for an RVN to join their friendly team of Nurses on a Day rota. They are looking for an RVN who can help them maintain their gold standard of care. There are opportunities and encouragement given to further develop your areas of interest.
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive salary and benefit that include:
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with 2 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax-free childcare
Ref: JN -092020-16831
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details