Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Brent, West London
We are working with a friendly small animal practice in Brent, West London that is looking for an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client is a progressive, forward-thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium-sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals, and a referral centre. They are based in London, Hertfordshire, and Cambridge. They believe in supporting and investing in their staff, investing in facilities, and ensuring that their clients and pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Their staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and they offer career progression within the group. They have a strong recognisable brand and are looking for people who share their vision and culture. They have over 330 staff members across 32 sites and are very proud of their achievements and reputation in the veterinary profession.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a full-time position working 42 hours per week on a three-week rolling rota including one in three Saturdays. You will be contacted to work 1 Bank Holiday for which you will receive a day back in lieu.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To always give gold standard care to all patients and clients
- To uphold practice protocols and standards within the clinic and support your colleagues to do the same
- Ensure all work that is carried out is correctly documented, priced, and communicated to clients
- Develop good relationships with clients, running clinics and appointments
- Must be prepared to become a clinical coach
Our client is looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse that has an interest in or previous work experience in all areas of the clinic. You will have outstanding patient and client care skills with excellent communication skills. The role will require you to possess the ability to multitask in a busy environment and work well as part of a team
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive salary and benefits that include:
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with 2 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Ref: JN -092020-16833
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details