We are working with a fantastic practice in Kettering that is looking for a permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join their team on a permanent basis.
The practice is well equipped with state of the art equipment including digital radiography, Doppler ultrasound, capnography, blood pressure monitor and ECG. The practice also offers free onsite parking and is conveniently located for easy access into central London. You will be joining a supportive and established team of 3.5 vets. They also have 5 RVNs, student nurses, and 5 receptionists. They also benefit from regular visits from an orthopaedic surgeon who carries out TTAs and complex orthopaedic procedures. The team has a variety of individual interests with a certificate holder in feline medicine, a vet with special interests in surgery, and also embarking on the dermatology certificate, so if you have any area of particular interest, this could be the practice for you. Every member of the team genuinely cares and has the shared goal of delivering the best for their patients.
The Role and Candidate:
This role can either be full or part-time hours with 1 in 4 weekends and no out of hours. The team sees a wide variety of cases and has a growing number of insured clients, allowing cases, both medical and surgical, to have the time to be taken to thoroughly investigate, work up and follow cases through to a high standard. You will be confident with routine medical and surgical cases and you will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Above all, you must have excellent communication skills, enjoy clear and thorough conversations with clients and enjoy building relationships with patients, clients, and the wider team.
Our client is offering:
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied caseload
- Competitive salary package dependent on experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Excellent team care, ensuring the wellbeing and ongoing support for all colleagues
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Job share considered
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers and company discounts and rewards scheme
- The option of enhanced annual leave allowance
- Regular clinical meetings and opportunities for case reviews
- A vibrant and fun environment to work in, with a constant supply of tea, coffee, and snacks
- Death in Service at 4 x annual salary
Ref: JN -102020-16855
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details