We are working with a lovely practice in the Basingstoke area of Hampshire that is looking for two full-time small animal Veterinary Surgeons to join them on a full-time permanent basis. One position is for an experienced and confident Veterinary Surgeon and the second is a recent graduate Veterinary Surgeon.
Our client is a well-established and friendly small animal practice that has been providing veterinary services to the local community for over 70 years. They have modern surgical facilities with a full range of diagnostic equipment in a warm and welcoming surgery. Their team currently consists of 7 Vets, 8 RVNs that are supported by a friendly support team.
Our client is looking for two Veterinary Surgeons to join them on a full-time permanent basis. The first position is to replace a retiring senior veterinary surgeon, so an experienced and confident veterinary surgeon is required for this position. The second position is for a recent graduate veterinary surgeon.
These full-time roles will have hours on a structured rota with no out of hours and only 1 Saturday morning in 5.
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- 25 days paid holiday, not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave & £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS & BVA Membership paid
- Service-based holiday entitlement increases
- Birthday leave
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
Ref: JN -102020-16992
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details