We are currently working with a charming independent practice based in a coastal seaside town in West Sussex. This practice is looking to recruit a permanent small animal veterinary surgeon to join their team.
Our client is an Independent and proud RCVS accredited SA practice with a strong focus on client service and clinical excellence. They treat dogs, cats, birds, exotic/wild, poultry, and small mammals.
They have purpose-built and pleasant premises with lots of natural light. This practice has a long-standing, experienced, reputable team of 2 Vets, RVNs, and a professional, friendly, and knowledgeable front of house team. Their facilities and services include a modern laboratory suite, automatic x-rays and developing facilities, in house dental suite, ultrasound, local OOH service, well established Pet Health Plan Scheme, modern PMS.
The position involves all aspects of first opinion work and they encourage clinical freedom from their vets to work up their own cases from presentation to completion. They believe quality, not quantity is what is best for their team and patients.
- Average 35 hrs a week – 4 day week – Wed and Fri. off alternate weeks.
- Monday – Friday 2 early finishes a week.
- Shifts 8.30-4pm / 8.30am-7pm (Part time and flexible hours considered).
- 1:4 Weekday (inpatients only).
- 1:12 Weekend (includes branch work).
- 1:3 Saturday mornings.
- NO OOHs
- Shared bank holidays pro rota.
- Part-time and flexible hours would be considered.
They are looking for a capable, friendly, reliable, and caring vet with a forward-thinking approach to deliver outstanding service. Clinically confident and confident with some sole charge and dedicated and willing to go that extra mile. A desire to bond with clients and build their own client base is essential.
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday leave
- Remuneration £30,000-£40,000 commensurate with experience
- Generous CPD allowance
- Paid RCVS and VDS Membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discounted veterinary products and services for own pets
- A relocation package or accommodation may be available for the right candidate
Ref: JN -102020-17022
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details