FTC Maternity Cover Vet - ASAP - 6 - 9 Months
- Role: Veterinary Surgeon
- Type: Small Animal
- Location: Hertfordshire
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: 6 months fixed term contract with the possibility of extending to 9 months to cover maternity leave
- Hours: This role works to a 4-day week rota with 1 in 6 full weekends.
- Weekends: As above
- Duties: They are seeking a Vet who has a passion to practice veterinary medicine to a high standard. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-year of small animal practice experience in small animal practice. The role will involve consulting, routine surgery as well as taking part in the on-call rota - an average of 2 weeks for the duration of the contract.
- Skills/Exp: As a qualified MRCVS, you’ll already have good experience gained in small animal practice. You will be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge or as part of the wider team. Sharing values being trustworthy, caring and progressive, you will have all the softer skills essential to working effectively, building trusting relationships with your colleagues, harnessing one team culture. You will also display good communication skills and the desire to share your knowledge and skills by being an outstanding, positive example to others.
- Accommodation: Within the package
- Vehicle: Within the package
- Pay Rate: Excellent Package - including allowances (pro-rata)
- Ref: JN -032021-19414
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details