FTC Veterinary Surgeon - ASAP - Until the end of March 2022
- Role: Veterinary Surgeon
- Type: Small Animal
- Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: Fixed Term Contract until the end of March 2022. Could become a permanent position.
- Hours: The average hours are approx. 40 hours per week (with a day off a fortnight) rota’d between the hours of 8 am and 7 pm.
- Weekends: 1:6 full weekend (Sat 9 am till 3 pm / Sun 10 am till 12 pm) and 1:6 Saturday mornings (9 am till 1 pm)
- Skills/Exp: The successful candidate will have at least 2 years experience with good surgical skills, be a team player, and have excellent communication skills
- Sole Charge: Some
- OOHs: No
- Accommodation: TBC
- Pay Rate: Candidates can expect to receive a salary commensurate with experience, within the range of £35,000-£50,000 per year, all VDS and RCVS fees are also covered. Holiday allowance is 6 weeks per year, plus bank holidays plus your birthday off. The CPD allowance is 3 days per year, further study to the level of RCVS certificate can be funded and is strongly encouraged.
- Practice info: They are a busy small animal practice that sees a wide variety of cases. You will have full clinical freedom and work cases up to a high standard. They have an excellent vet team but they are looking for an experienced team member to enhance their offerings to loyal clients.
Ref: JN -042021-19536
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details