Permanent Head Registered Veterinary Nurse - Middlesex
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
Team Info: Small and friendly team of two vets, one RVN, one SVN, and VCA contribute to the warm family feeling of the branch that has a loyal client base and is part of the local community.
Facilities: The surgery is a well-equipped first opinion practice with visiting peripatetic surgeons for more complex cases.
Hours: The position is full-time, 5 days per week.
Weekends: Alternate Saturday mornings with time off in lieu.
Out of Hours: No OOH.
Salary: Salary range £27,000 - £28,000 (DOE)
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
• 4 weeks paid holiday, not including bank holidays
• 3 days paid CPD leave
• £550 CPD allowance per annum
• RCVS Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
Ref: JN -032022-24569
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details
Edit Client Description