Locum Imager/Radiology - Livingston - Oct/Nov/Dec 21
- Role: Locum Veterinary Surgeon - Imager/Radiology
- Type: Small Animal
- Location: Livingston, Scotland
- Dates: October/November/December
- Hours: To cover on a full-time basis preferably but will compromise on times to suit the individual.
- Skills/ Exp: They would look at Diplomats, Certificate holders, or Residency trained for this role. However, they must have significant Ultrasound experience as this is their pressing need within imaging.
- OOHS: None
- Accommodation: TBC
- Vehicle: Not required
- Pay Rate: Negotiable / Dependent on Experience
- Ref: JN -092021-22143
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details