Locum RVN - Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire - 23/08/21 - Ongoing
- Role: Locum Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Type: Small Animal
- Location: Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Start date: Monday 23rd August
- End Date: Ongoing, whilst they recruit
- Hours: Their RVN’s work 4 x 10-hour shifts per week but there is likely to be availability for 5 x 10-hour shifts if preferred.
- Weekends: They require cover for 1 in 4 Saturdays but can consider weekdays only.
- Branch Work: They require branch cover and hospital cover - All 5 branches are within a 30-minute drive of the main hospital.
- Duties: There will be a range of nursing clinics, theatre work, and ensuring the smooth running of the practice.
- OOHS: There is no out-of-hours work.
- Accommodation: They can provide hotel accommodation if necessary.
- Skills/Exp: Must be an experienced and confident RVN
- Sole Charge: Some
- Pay Rate: Negotiable / Dependent on Experience
- Ref: JN -062021-21037
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details