Locum RVN - Huntingdon - ASAP - Ongoing
- Role: Locum Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Type: Small Animal
- Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- Start Date: ASAP
- Finished Date: Ongoing
- Hours: Full-time, the Shifts are 8 hours with an hour for lunch varying between 6 am - 3 pm and 3 pm - 10 pm. Later shifts are slightly fewer hours with a shorter lunch break. Nurses work a 40hour week from Monday to Sunday. So, if a weekend shift is worked then a day off is given the following week.
- Duties: They are a very busy 24-hour hospital and nurses would be expected to be able to cope with the pace. Shifts will include all aspects of veterinary nursing and it is essential that nurses are able to comfortably and competently monitor anaesthetics, manage inpatients on fluid therapy, and other duties involved in intensive nursing of medical cases.
- Weekends: As above
- OOHs: You may be available to pick up the odd 13 hour night shift if required.
- Branch work: Working predominantly at the Huntingdon Branch but with possible shifts at their other branches if required. This would, of course, be discussed and swaps in-house could be made if they are not able to travel to any of our branches so not an essential requirement.
- Sole charge: Possibly
- Accommodation: No
- Pay Rate: Negotiable / Dependent on Experience
- Ref: JN -042021-19735
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details