Locum RVN - Stroud - For the month of May
- Role: Locum Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Type: Small animal
- Location: Stroud, Gloucestershire
- Start: Beginning of May
- Finish: End of May - with the possibility of extending further if required.
- Hours: 40 hours a week. The shifts would be generally 8 hour working days Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.30 am and 8.30 pm
- Sole Charge: There is no sole charge
- Out of hours: There is no OOH.
- Weekends: The option of weekend work is a possibility if a candidate wanted to.
- Duties: Shifts would comprise of nurse clinics, inpatients, and assisting the vet team with operations.
- Accommodation: No
- Vehicle: Not required
- Pay Rate: Negotiable / Dependent on Experience
- Ref: JN -042021-19558
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details.