Locum RVN - Wellington, Somerset - 07/06/21 - 30/07/21
- Role: Locum Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Type: Small Animal
- Location: Wellington, Somerset
- Start Date: Monday 7th June
- End Date: Friday 30th July
- Hours: Monday to Friday, either 08:00-16:30 or 10:00-18:30 with a 30 min unpaid lunch break
- Duties: Mainly diagnostic shifts, providing patient care, monitoring for sedations and anaesthetics for all work ups to include MRI, CT, Endoscopy and ultrasound plus diagnostic procedures.
- Skills/Exp: If short in other areas of the hospital there may be some involvement with day patient care, placing IVC's, taking bloods, completing hospital paperwork.
- Weekends: None
- Accommodation: They do not have any accommodation available, but they possibly have one of nurses who would be happy to have a lodger Monday-Thursday for a nominal fee which could work well.
- Salary: Negotiable / Dependent on Experience
- Ref: JN -052021-20364
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details