Locum Vet - Congleton, Cheshire - ASAP - Ongoing
- Role: Locum Veterinary Surgeon
- Type: Small Animal
- Location: Congleton, Cheshire
- Start Date: ASAP
- Finish Date: Ongoing, whilst they recruit
- Shifts: 2-3 full days per week, hours 8:30 am-7:30 pm (last appointment 6:15 pm) with 1-hour unpaid lunch
- Weekends: Ideally, 1:4 weekends (Sat 8:30 am-4:30 pm with 2nd vet until 12:30 pm then sole charge with half an hour unpaid lunch, Sun 9:30 am-1:30 pm – sole charge).
- Out of hours: No OOH, except for end-day cases (on a shared rota basis). OOH service provided by Vets Now, Macclesfield
- Duties: The role is varied and includes consults, routine appointments/vaccinations, administration, hospitalised patient care, and theatre.
- Skills/Exp: They need to be an excellent team player, effective communicator with a positive, motivated, and friendly attitude. Due to their busy caseload, you should be confident with routine surgery and be able to perform these on your own.
- Accommodation: TBC
- Pay Rate: Negotiable / Dependent on Experience
- Ref: JN -042021-19778
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details