Locum Vet - Henley-on-Thames - Mid May - End of August
- Role: Locum Veterinary Surgeon
- Type: Small Animal
- Location: Henley-on-Thames
- Start Date: Mid May
- End Date: End of August
- Hours: Full-time, three 8hr weekdays, and one weekday that continues into a night duty and on-call or they may take a share of the weekend rota compensated for by a reduction in weekday hours.
- Sole Charge: Some
- Weekends: As above
- OOHs: As above
- Skills/Exp: A confident all-rounder, with at least 18 months experience, to do consulting and at least some basic surgery
- Accommodation: Happy to sort accommodation if required
- Other Info: They can provide a very varied and interesting caseload with clients who are, for the most part, willing to follow their advice on diagnostics and treatment.
- Pay Rate: Negotiable / Dependent on Experience
- Ref: JN -042021-19820
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details