Locum Vet - Perth, Scotland - July and August
- Role: Locum Veterinary Surgeon
- Type: Small Animal
- Location: Perth, Scotland
- Dates: To cover July and Agust
- Hours: They are flexible on 4 long days (8.30 am-7 pm) or 5 shorter days, (8.30 am-5.30 pm) if they wanted to help out with the Saturday rota that would be much appreciated but not a deal-breaker if they don't! They are open 8.30 am-12.30 pm on a Saturday and it's one vet, one nurse, and one receptionist on.
- Weekends: Flexible (as above)
- Skills/Exp: Must be happy to consult and operate.
- OOHS: No ooh or on call
- Duties: Can be operating or consulting only
- Accommodation: They can provide accommodation, above the practice. The bedroom for the locum would be a single box room. There is a living room and a kitchen that staff use throughout the day. There is a bathroom that is just for use of people living in, (one of their part-time vets stays in practice on a Tuesday and Wednesday night), so the kitchen, living room, and bathroom would be shared. The kitchen has a cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave and washing machine, dining table, coffee machine.
- Vehicle: Not required for the role
- Other info: They are looking for a locum for the whole of July and August. They understand that this is a long time so happy to break it up into smaller time periods, if someone wanted to do a couple of weeks here and there, that is also fine with them.
- Pay Rate: Negotiable / Dependent on Experience
- Ref: JN -062021-20821
To qualify for this position, you must be fully registered with the RCVS and you must be eligible to work in the UK.