Locum Vet - Shipley, West Yorkshire - ASAP - Ongoing
- Role: Locum Veterinary Surgeon
- Type: Small Animal
- Location: Shipley, West Yorkshire
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: Ongoing
- Hours: Full-time rota is a 4-day week ( between 8.15 am and 7.15 pm) and 1 in 3 Saturdays (9 am to 4 pm), no ooh work as they use Vets Now. That said, they will consider as little as 2 days per week to at least cover days off for their other vets
- Duties: They offer a fair rota for consulting and operating.
- Skills/Exp: They need someone with some level of experience as they need to be able to manage their time effectively and be confident at carrying out routine procedures on their own.
- Branch Work: There will be some work at the branch surgery, sole charge, but this is consulting only.
- Vehicle: The candidate would need their own car to travel between sites.
- Accommodation: Flat available above the branch surgery
- Practice Info: Equipment-wise they have digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopes, capnography, and laparoscopic equipment (fairly new to them). They have a team of 5 RVN's, 4 ANA's, 4 Receptionists/ admin to support the vets.
- Pay Rate: Negotiable / Dependent on Experience (sole traders/ self-employed vets are welcome)
- Ref: JN -072021-21422
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details