Locum Vet - Swindon, Wiltshire
- Role: Locum Veterinary Surgeon
- Type: Small Animal
- Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
- Monday 12th July - Sunday 22nd August
- Monday 26th July - Friday 10th September
- Hours: Full-time, 4 days per week with 1 in 5 weekends (only two days after the weekend worked)
- Out of hours: None
- Branch Work: Working between the hospital and branch
- Sole Charge: There is plenty of support available
- Skills/Exp: The position is for a competent all-around primary care small animal vet.
- Duties: Some consulting is at one of two branch surgeries but the remainder of the work is at a state-of-the-art hospital that also houses a large referral team.
- Accommodation: Yes, a shared flat is available
- Pay Rate: Negotiable / Dependent on Experience
- Ref: JN -052021-20205
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details