Locum Vet - Swindon, Wiltshire - 15/11/21 - End of January
- Role: Locum Veterinary Surgeon
- Type: Small Animal
- Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
- Dates: Monday 15th November - End of Janaury
- Hours: Full-time, 4 days per week with 1 in 5 weekends (only two days after the weekend worked)
- The position is for a competent all-around primary care small animal vet, although they will consider anyone including consulting only vets.
- There is a one in 5 to one in 8 weekends requirement, no night duties, and 4 days per week (only 2 days after the weekend).
- There is plenty of support available. Some consulting is at one of two branch surgeries but the remainder of the work is at a state-of-the-art hospital that also houses a large referral team.
- There is also the option of branch-only consulting if required.
- They may have accommodation in a shared flat available.
- Pay Rate: Negotiable / Dependent on Experience
- Ref: JN -082021-21982
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details